We work with you to take the hassle out of organising a group day out and tailor it so it works for you.
With 36 years of high quality group tour experience, we offer the perfect ‘vehicles with drivers’ services for corporates, groups of friends, conferences, film companies, churches or sports groups. We can also offer transport for weddings and hens and stags functions as well as private transfers to/from the airport, restaurants or accommodation. We have a range of vehicles to suit your group size and flexible pick up options.
We are an award winning, 100% New Zealand owned company. As one of the few Carbon Zero rated companies in this field we operate as sustainably as possible.
Choose from the standard tours below or call us to tailor one to your needs. . If you have any questions about any of our tours then call us on 09 837 4130 or use the contact form.
“An excellent way to experience some of New Zeland’s finest wines, along with a very tasty lunch. Our host, was very knowledgeable about the region, the wines and provided a very entertaining commentary throughout our tour” Trip Advisor 2020
Afternoon wine tasting at 3 of our oldest wineries plus a vineyard platter. (Pricing for groups of 6+)
Tour time: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Spend the morning doing clay target shooting followed by a brewery lunch and beer tasting. (Pricing for groups of 10+)
Tour time: 12.30pm - 5.15pm
WHAT YOU GET
- Outstanding customer service – we will spend the time with you to make sure your charter or group day out works for you.
- We arrive on time.
- Spotlessly clean, high quality vehicles – we traditionally looked after high end international tourists and our vehicles are of the high calibre needed for that.
- Professional, friendly local driver/guides who are great hosts and are flexible on the day to ensure your whole group have a great time.
- Flexibility in pick ups and drop offs – we come to you.
- Privacy, security and safety.
- Easy options for payments.
Where we could take you
If you are looking for inspiration for where we could take your group then here are some ideas:
Go Karting at Hampton Downs: Hampton Downs
Take a group surfing lesson at Piha: Piha surf school
Goat Island glass bottom boat in Leigh: glassbottomboat.co.nz
Do the Te Henga walkway – we drop you off at one end and pick you up at the other: Tehengawalkway
Find a golf club, book a tee time and we can take you there and back: Golf
Go horse riding at Pakiri Beach: Pakirihorseriding
Combine a trip to Hobbiton with a visit to Hamilton Gardens
If you have any questions simply fill in the enquiry form or phone us on 09 837 4130.